Which type of information we collect and how?
We collect some categories of information about travel, relationship, and entertainment. This information is divided into three sections (a) Information provides you to us (b) Our team collects by research (c) Finally, we obtain information from other sources. We explained about this information and which purpose is used.
- Right of entry
- Create an account: create a unique account for you to get access to our service or part of the service.
- Company: (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Solversmine, Arkansas, United States.
- Country: refers to Arkansas, United States
- Device: Who are users they can get access using by their email address of our services such as a computer, Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone, and any other device.
- Personal Data: It uses to identify individually that person.
- Service: It refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any legal person who processes data on behalf of our website. This refers to third party organizations or persons hired by the organization to assist the organization in facilitating, providing services on behalf of the organization, performing services related to the service, or analyzing how the service is used
- Third-party Social Media Service: It can be any third party website which is a user can create an account to use this blog service.
- Usage Data: It’s referred to automatically data collect, moreover generated by the use of the Service communications itself.
- The website refers to Solversmine, accessible from solversmine.com
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While you enter our website to use our service we may ask to provide your personal data it can be used this data to contact or identify you. To identify you may include some included data below:
- You Email address
- First name and last name
- Legal Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Our Website May Use Personal Data For The Following Purposes:
- We may use your data to offer and maintain our Service here is including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage account: To manage your register account as a user of the Service. Your personal data can give access response to dissimilar functionalities of the Service that are obtainable to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The improvement, observance, and responsibility of the services of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: If you need to contact you at that time I will contact you by email address, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with information, particular offers, and all-purpose information about other commodities, services, and events.
- To manage your requests: To be present at and supervise your requests to us.
We May Share Your Personal Data In The Following condition:
- We may share your private information and other data with Service Providers to observe and analyze our Service, also we can contact you.
- We may allocate your personal data in connection with you or during discussions of any combination, sale of company property, financing, or achievement of all or a section of our business to a different company.
- When you share your information or else work together in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly dispersed outside. If you are register users through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. In the same way, other users will be able to sight descriptions of your activity, exchange a few words with you, and view your profile.
Under certain situations, the Company may be necessary to disclose your Personal Information if obligatory to do so by law or in response to valid requirements by public authorities.
Other Legal Requirements
Our website may disclose your personal data in the good faith trust that such action is essential to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Save from harm and protect the rights or property of the Company
- Investigate possible unlawful activity in association with the Service
- Defend the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is important to us to keep security, but remember that no technique of broadcast over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to use business purpose acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot promise it’s completely secure.
California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California inhabitants with a recognized business rapport with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal information Data with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you’d like to demand more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and take for granted no dependability for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.